backgrundlayout

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Living!!

Its been a while since I have dont this and I shouldn't be doing it now I have a lot to do and this isn't on my list.But I am feeling inspired for what ever reason. So since my last blog my mom got very ill and passed away so thats what happen to me. I am here now and trying something new with my life.  

I am trying a schedule. I a very strict schedule. And I started going to the gym. I am terrible at that. I go on a regular basis though because I hate throwing away money and I get a short break from my baby or rather she gets a break from me. I just thought I would be able to run 3 miles right away, well not so much. Getting there though.

Kids on a schedule is working very well especially for the homeschooled child.  So I promised nothing but real life. everything isn't always perfect here but it is what is. We all have things that go wrong, but I really try to focus on the good. So my mom had LMS and did very well for 7 years and the last year she had it, it really took a toll on her the last year. She almost made it 8 years. But in July we got the news there was nothing left because the cancer took over her liver. She was very jaundice and she fought like hell. All the way till the end she was waiting for the miracle of life to save her. Not a moment goes by where she isn't on my mind, I just wish I would have told her I was trying to blog before she died. She always love my writing. I think she thought I was going to be a writer. I kind of am but no one ever sees it until now. Not sure many see it though. Oh well. Not trying to get famous, more of therapy for myself and if I can help someone cut they relate then I have done my job in life. 

My mom help many people. She spent the last 25 years of her life helping those in recovery. There were so many people at her funeral and everyone kept telling me how she helped them. Almost 300 people were there. Our family is small as I am an only child I was truly amazed buy the amount of peoples live she touched. 

I am working on getting myself on track to be the best mom and housewife I can be. I have been trying the flylady. I bought all her cleaning supplies there are great. I am having a hard time staying on task with it. But everyday I try again. 

So this has been nothing but ramble I apologize for that, hopefully next time I will be a little more solid.!! Love to anyone who reads this and remember Faith is all you need to get through it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment