backgrundlayout

Sunday, June 17, 2012

So I find the best way for me to do something is to be accountable for it. I do not want to stumble upont his in a year and say I failed or gave up once again. So here is me being accountable. I am 34 years old and I have no clue how to run a household with organization. Amazingly enough I have been able to hold it together but it seems everything is always in chaos and dinners can be anywhere from 4 in the afternoon till 9 at night. I am always cleaning yet my house is always a mess. My kids are well behaved but beat to their own drum.

This week is different. I am trying to do things differently with a real plan. I have a giant white board with a schedule. I have all the daily chores written down, kids chores listed and whats for dinner. That has been working for the most part. Sticking to the eating schedule has been working sticking to the chores is working for the kids, for me, well, I am working on it. I am following flylady.net and putting all my effort into it. Today is day 5 and well so far so good. Now I just need to try working this in without giving up is the key. So its almost dinner time fortunately its left overs, but I need to get it done!!!

Each day I am praying for strength to stick with it.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment